Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tupelo International Airport


Well, it isn't really an international airport, but who would ever guess? As you can see they are improving it the only way that you can improve the Tupelo Armpit, by knocking it down. The same woman who was so rude to Uncle Robert, was working when Jake and I went to drop Jake off. She was short with us as well (in stature and demeanor). She fussed at James for not arriving a full 60 minutes early for his flight and then whisked him by Jake and I while we were trying to say good bye. Maybe that is the reason Northwest sent her to the all important super busy Tupelo Airport. I also took a picture of their new and improved baggage claim area. Ooooh, I hope I am not comprimising their security practices by posting these on the Internet! More pictures to come soon of James in Cleveland. He has e-mailed some to me already but I don't have time tonight. He left Sunday and will be back on Friday. My dad is also out of town. He recently got back from France (last Thursday) only to be sent to Atlanta until tomorrow night. So Jake and I are staying with my Mom in Fulton. James has the camara, so you will just have to wait on more pictures of Jake's cuteness.

No comments: