Sunday, November 05, 2006

So many pictures, so little time.

I took so many pictures in the month of October that I have had to upload my camera twice (my camera holds 256 pictures give or take depending on how many movies we have on it at the time). When James and I looked at camera cards, he wanted to get the biggest one (that's a man for you). I told him I wanted one big enough to hold all the pictures I could take in one day, but small enough so that I can remember what the event(s) surrounding the pictures was. As usual, I won. Of course, I think I was pregnant at the time, which meant I got two votes to his one. It seems like I am always finding excuses to cheat him out of his vote. However, for those of you that think I must boss him around, I don't. James does what he wants. All the votes in the world don't get you anywhere if you can't enforce the decision. James lets me get my way on the small mundane things that he doesn't really care about, and in return, I get to feel like I am large and in charge! Those of you who REALLY know me, know that I am about as indecisive as you can get. I have meltdowns over what kind of toothpaste to buy. That, my friends, is why I am only in charge of small decisions like what size camara card we own!
Anyway, back to the reason we have so many pictures from October. At the beginning of the month we went to the Memphis Zoo with James's parents and his sister, then there was the annual Block Party at church, the Fall Festival at church, Halloween, a trip to Jackson, and 31 days of cuteness in the month of October. James had to go to Jackson to take his Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, which is a really fun 8 hour test (so I have heard, I am exempt from anything dealing with math). We drove down the night before and then Jake and I went shopping and walking around the Agriculture Museum (where James's test was scheduled). After James finished that evening we met Miranda (Ashford) and Jimmy Hamilton and their newest member, Baby Ally, for dinner.
I will do my best to post the pictures and explanations for them ASAP.
Oh, and by the way, spell check has not worked for me for the past three blogs. If I make a typo or show my ignorance by mispelling or misusing a word, please excuse me.

No comments: