Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy First Birthday Jake!


These pictures are from Jake's birthday party this afternoon. Jake turned 1 year old at 4:30 this afternoon, I can't believe it. He had a lot of fun at his party and was so worn out from it all that he decided to got to bed early. I got our neighbor, Molly, to take a picture of everybody at the party. From Left to Right, Front Row: James, Jake, Me, Cheri (James's sister), Angela (John's girlfriend), John (James's brother). From Left to Right, Back Row: Ann and Larry (James's parents), Alison and Mike (my parents).

Above is Cheri, Jake, Angela and John. One of the presents I got Jake for his party was a book called "Who loves Baby?". It is water resistant, chewable and has sleeves for placing pictures in. I made everybody take a picture with Jake for posterity and so I could put them in his book. I put a picture of Carrie in there as well. He really loves looking at the book and will often sit there turning the pages and laughing. I don't know if he is reliving the memories or if he just thinks we all look funny? Maybe this way he can learn everybodies' names. When we 'read' it to him we point to pictures and tell who they are. Below are my parents and Jake.


Above are James's parents with Jake and below is our happy little family of three!


Jake's Daddy and Grandmother help him open his presents.


Jake chews on one of the monkies GG Mac and GG Mac2 got Jake for his Animal Train.

Jake loved bouncing on his Zebra. At first he couldn't get on and off it by himself. In less than 24 hours he had it figured out and now he is so excited about mounting and dismounting all by himself that he is too preoccupied to bounce on it!

His uncle John helps him get on it for the first time and it is off to the races!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My youngest little girl has one of those! She loves it! Does Jake like it?
Happy Birthday Jake!