Sunday, November 12, 2006

Miscellaneous Cuteness

What is Miscellaneous Cuteness? It is cuteness that was captured in snippets instead of photo dialogues. Most of the time these moments do not make it to the blog, but for the moment we are caught up on everything. So I thought I would share, plus it will distract me from the fact that James is packing up to leave. No there isn't another woman, although I am starting to get jealous of the paper shredder--He loves that thing. Every time I turn around he is shredding something. I was in Jake's room earlier and heard it whirring all the way at the other end of the house! James is going to Cleveland for five or six days for his job. I think it is computer related this time, something called rule streaming. Anyway, here we go with Miscellaneous Cuteness...
I'm dreaming of a jelly doughnut, just like the ones GG Mac (Great Gran McLean) likes to eat!

Some people have Italian sports cars. Jake has an Italian Beer box.

He loves this box. He cried when James got too tired to keep pulling him across the floor. I tried to distract him and told James to go dispose of it. James "hid" it in Jake's crib. I distracted Jake again and told James to go put it somewhere Jake wouldn't find it (although one could argue that Jake would never find anything in his crib as he avoids it at all costs). The second time James hid it in Jake's closet. I guess we had a breakdown of communication, because I meant for him to throw it away, not hide it. Maybe I will give it back to Jake for his birthday in a few weeks!


Some after bath time screaming (with glee) and tooth showing smiles. Jake now has five teeth, but the fifth one isn't very obvious yet.


It is a stare down! Jake likes watching fire. Don't we all. Well, unless it is devouring your house or something.

No comments: