Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture explosion!

Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. I have tried several times and been told my files were corrupt. It seems blogger has issues with my laptop and so I have had to try and transfer all my photos over to my ancient desktop (a few months older than Jake) and it has issues with my laptop as well, so I was having to send them via e-mail. I do not know what is wrong with my laptop. In the end there were several photos from Christmas that I couldn't recover:( I had some of the posts saved since the last time I updated in December and November, just waiting on pictures to fill in the gaps.
Anyway, I am still pregnant, headed to the DR tomorrow. If I make it all the way through tomorrow without having this baby it will officially be the longest time I have ever been pregnant. It has also been my easiest pregnancy, so I am really not complaining. I just am really excited about meeting this new little boy or girl!

No comments: