Monday, February 15, 2010

My favorite time of year...

I love Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have two great children and a third baby on the way. I love my job (well the university part not the community college online course I have picked up this semester). I love my classes. I am still crazy in love with my husband. I have a great relationship with my parents. We have access to recreation and entertainment (and shopping). I have a comfortable house and too many things. I am really and truly blessed. I often find this time of year a time of reflection, but with so much going on this year it is more difficult than the many before. I almost think this season is harder on my physically this year, just starting my third trimester with Baby #3, than it has been in previous years (even with having newborns twice during the holiday season). I hope I have more energy next year, as I am going to need it. I love the age Jake and Mari are at now. Everything is new and exciting and yet they (Jake at least) can remember a little bit of the year before so they have the anticipation factor as well. I am sure memories we make this year will be some of the most cherished ones if I am fortunate enough to make it to old age (with brain cells left). Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: