Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 months old!

Today marks 7 months since Ali's birth! I can't believe how fast it is going by. She is growing up so fast. The pictures I am posting were taken this morning (after breakfast that is why she is between outfits she got food all over the first one). I have been trying to catch a certain face she makes when she is laughing for over a week now and I finally got it here. Of course, she would have to not be wearing clothes when I finally catch it, but it is one of those things I never want to forget about her time as a baby, so here it is for the sake of posterity.


Here she is playing with a teething rattle that was mine as baby (Mari also played with it). Still no teeth, if she is like her siblings her first one will appear a day or two before she turns 8 months old. Her eyes are still blue with some yellow in them like mine and Mari's and her hair is the same color Mari's is at the roots.

No comments: