Friday, September 24, 2010

June 2010

Ali at play!

Ali is starting to get the hang of toys. She is almost four months old in these pictures and you can see she is growing and changing so fast. She loves playing with these collapsible mesh balls that we bought for Jake and Mari as stocking stuffers at Christmas.

All three of my babies!


Ali has lost almost all of the beautiful long black hair she was born with. It is growing back in a color and texture similar to Mari's. I still think by the time they are teenagers they will all three have basically the same color hair.


I sent Mari to her room for acting out continuously and she fell asleep almost instantly.
Ali loves bouncing!

Mari thinks babies should take pacifiers. Here she is trying to force Ali to take one. It wasn't as successful as it looks in the picture. None of my kids have really taken to a pacifier, which is fine with me. I think it is just one more bad habit we won't have to break later.

In case you can't tell, Mari is a little on the bossy side:)

No comments: