Monday, June 08, 2009

Jake's first movie going experience!

Jake went to see his first movie in the theater--Disney/Pixar's UP. He was accompanied by me (Isla), James and my Dad. My mum and Mari played at the mall (where they ran into Mea and Elizabeth from church). It was my first 3D movie experience as well! The movie was great for all ages. Maybe we can take Mari for her first movie later this year as I did see some younger children in their and I think she would be amazed enough by the experience to behave.
Jake wasn't too excited about going to see a movie (no previous frame of reference as now he has already asked me if we can go see another movie. He told me he wants Nana and Mari to come next time too.) So we told him he could eat popcorn and some candy while watching the movie and he seemed really excited about that!
Here he is during the movie. He sat on my dad's lap the whole time mesmorized! He did not touch his sprite or popcorn, he was too busy watching the movie!

Telling Nana about the movie afterwards. The dog (Doug) is from the movie.

No comments: