Monday, November 03, 2008

NO NO NOVEMBER!

It seems that the past three Novembers I have been excited to see. Three years ago we were expecting Jake in November, the next year we were celebrating his first birthday and I was so excited he was growing up, last year we were expecting Mari and so we were of course terribly excited again, this year I am facing the birthdays of my two babies and it means they really won't be my babies anymore-that is not really something I am looking forward to. On November 24, Mari will turn one and the next day on the 25th my big baby will be THREE! I can't believe I will soon be the mother of a three year old. I am not sure where all the time went. I think their birthdays make me feel older than my own birthdays!

Things I actually look forward to in November are this silly election FINALLY being over and my semester ends December 5th, so by the end of November I should be mostly through with this first semester.

No comments: