Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Even more Birthday Fun!

Jake surprised us all by asking to go to Pizza Hut (I don't think we have been there since Mari was born--if so no more than once). We used to go to the lunch buffet quite a bit when I was pregnant with Mari though!





Fun was had by all and Jake was impressed by the red pepper flakes. He informed us that they were seeds. James told him to try some and Jake laughed and said "NO, birds eat seeds Daddy!" he then told us they were a spice (he calls spices pew wees--I guess because some of them have a strong fragrance--all this he learned while playing in my parents' panty).

He was very excited to get to drink sprite (a rare treat)!


We took James back to work (he just joined us for lunch) and then I took the kids to the new play center in the mall. As you can see above, Jake loved the Jeep. They both seemed to really enjoy it. We have taken them to it before but did not have the camera with us. I don't know that I will take them by myself again as it was a little scary because you can't always see both of them at once. So from now on I will take them only if James or another watchful set of eyes is with me or if Jake actually learns to obey me better (coming when I say come here instead of saying "What Mama" or ignoring me and running in the other direction).


Mari was very excited by all the things to climb on!

No comments: