Monday, November 03, 2008

Little Miss Muffet and the spider that sat down beside her...



Blogger is doing crazy things. I uploaded these pictures in one particular order (chronological), but they came out in a different order.
What is that spider doing in the kitchen at Carrie's Coffee House?

Here is Corrine as a cute little chick at our church 'trunk or treat'!

Above, Jake enjoying some candy and below James and Mari are checking out the food options at the Coffee House!



We had a fun Halloween. Wednesday we went to 'trunk or treat' at our church, and then Friday we passed out candy to other trick or treaters and our house and Saturday evening we went to the Coffee House to see Nana and Papoo (who was dressed like a pirate). I think it anything should be controversial about Halloween it should be Jaw Breakers. I bought a mixed bag of candy to hand out and it had Jaw Breakers in it. I thought it was gum (I was too tired to read) and popped it in my mouth. I don't honestly understand the point of them. I am sure that if i had finished eating it I probably would have damaged my teeth. I have been carefull not to let Jake have any and I guess I will be more careful from now on when buying mixed candy!

No comments: