Monday, July 21, 2008

Where is Nana?


What have you done with my Nana?

Jake and Mari are both missing their Nana (as am I) but both seem to have drastically different theories. Jake holds GG Mac (Granny McLean) responsible as he knows that Nana is at GG Mac and GG Bill's house and he has seen pictures on Nana's blog of her and GG Mac "playing' together. If you ask him he says "Nana at work. Play with GG Mac. No, no GG Mac. Sad." Mari on the other hand seems to think Papoo just isn't bringing her over to our house for some reason. She had a good talk with him about when he stopped by after work today! I can remember last time Mom went to Scotland (last May I think) Jake was 18 months old and when we went over to my parents house he was distraught to find she wasn't there. He kept asking about her when she didn't come over to our house in the morning, but when he saw she wasn't at her house either he really didn't know what to think. I am sure when we get to Scotland and see Nana, they will both be wondering where Papoo is.

No comments: