Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hit the ground running!

Today I registered for my Teacher Assistantship training program and orientation online. I have to attend the two sessions at Mississippi State University on August 11 and 12, which is the Monday and Tuesday after we get back from Scotland! Classes start the week of Monday August 18. I am taking three classes:

Human Resources in the Public Sector Thursdays 2:00-4:50 p.m.
Rural Government and Administration I Thursday 6:00-8:50 p.m.
Public Policy Formation and Implementation Friday 9:00-11:50 a.m.

It is most probable that the class I will be assisting with this fall with be an 9:30-11:00 Tuesday Thursday section of American Government. I won't know for sure for a few more weeks though.

I am very excited but also nervous.

Here is a link to the program I have joined:
http://www.msstate.edu/dept/politicalscience/programs/BAinPS.html

No comments: