Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yes, I am nesting....


This is the space between the entrance door to the room and the closet door. We left a space to hang her birth sampler on. Look on my Mom's blog for a picture of it!

This is the wall opposite the windows (Jake's birth sampler is on the wall between the windows). The door is the entrance to the room (not the closet). His bed is on the wall to the left of this picture (with the white letters above it as you can see in the earlier pictures). Below are close ups of the wall art.

I made the flowers today and we hung them tonight. The bee hive I made for Jake about this time two years ago, and this go around all I did was iron on the letters spelling his name. My mom made the bees for Jake about this time two years ago as well. All in all, I am quite pleased with the room!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hope to have the down stairs setup for pictures sometime tomorrow as well- so check back for an update soon!

No comments: