Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy (early) Halloween!


Above are our Jack-O-Lanterns and below is our adorable green tickle monster. I guess it is really a dinosaur costume, but he thinks he is a tickle monster. He roars when we say it and then tries to tickle us.


He still doesn't really like things on his head and as you can see he pulled it off. This costume is a size 3T (T is for toddler). He wears 2T pants still as he is so slim, but he can wear 2T and 3T shirts depending on the style and who manufactures it (some brands run larger than others). So he is still larger than average as far as height, but not as far as weight. He is 36" and 27 lbs. His head circumference is only 2 inches smaller than mine and when I bought him socks this weekend I had to leave the toddler section and go to the big boy section as he wears 8.5 or 9 in shoes! I can't believe how big he is these days. He still is talking up a storm and is speaking better than most kids his age. A woman at church couldn't believe how well he knew all his colors (this was a month ago) and that he wasn't two yet. She said, well he is a boy so he'll slow down soon. She is a retired teacher. I just thought it was an odd thing to say. I can't help but wonder if it was a personal or professional opinon? I am nervous about when he has to start school! He is going "Trunk or Treating" at church Wednesday, so I will try and take pictures and update then.

No comments: