Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MORE MONKEY POX!!


A little less than two weeks after having his chicken pox vaccination, Jake came down with a mild case of the chicken pox. He is not feeling good at all. He is lethargic (went to bed almost two hours early last night), not very hungry and fussy fussy. He even has the cough. The break out is worse in his diaper area, so changing him is like surgery without anesthesia (to hear him scream anyway). Hopefully it will go away soon. He has had them for a few days now, but it took awhile to put it all together. Poor Baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Isla!! It's Catherine! I found you on myspace and sent a message, but I don't know if you got it or not, so I found this and decided to send you a comment here. I'd really like to catch up, my email is catherinedement@hotmail.com. Send me a message and I'll give ya my phone numbers. Hope to talk to you soon!!

Kelly said...

Poor baby. Is that normal to do that? Neither of mine had an outbreak after their vaccinations.