Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Baby Carr: The Sequel

I got to see and hear the heartbeat. The baby was easy to find. I didn't post the whole ultrasound pic, just cropped off the rest. Everything looks good. I know it is just a grainy looking clump of cells, but I am already in love with him/her. In 10-12 more weeks they will do another ultrasound to determine, among other things, if it is a him or a her. It is amazing how much the baby will grow between now and then. I love my new doctor. The appointment was at three and I didn't get back from Amory until about 6:30. It has been an emotional day. I really, really miss James right now. It seemed strange him not being there today. They also did a blood test to make sure I am not reacting to Jake's chicken pox, but they are pretty sure it won't be a problem. It is just a precaution my doctor is taking. I am exhuasted. I think Jake is too, but he has switched into high gear to make up for it. Hopefully he will sleep good tonight so that I can sleep good tonight too. James comes home Friday. He flies in at 7:45! I know I will sleep better this weekend at least. Well, it is time to put the Jake to bed.
Just for fun go to the archives and click on April 2005 to see Jake at the same stage!

No comments: