Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fun with Mama!


Jake and I had fun with his bath paints. I didn't read the label well enough. I read that it was non toxic, etc and then quit reading. Turns out it stains porous surfaces (ie skin) so I had to really scrub him to get it off least he have blue bruise looking marks all over his body. I am sure that would merit some funny looks at the grocery store! Jake didn't mind the scrubbing and he quickly resumed his normal color. Maybe he has a future on Broadway or in IBM commercials with the Blue Man group?


He is my child! Even if he doesn't look anything like me. Yes, Jake is eating an orange peel. He like the inside or an orange too, he just enjoys snacking on the outside while he unpatiently waits for me to peel it. He holds a segment in his hand and chews/sucks all the juice out of it. Then he bring me back the pulpy bit (his daddy doesn't like the pulp either)! At least he doesn't through it on the floor! He has also been known to eat lemons (I have been known to do that since and early age as well). No I don't mean, a slice in water. I mean eat them like an orange!

I wasn't feeling well Saturday morning and so I was laying on the couch. I guess I should say I was trying to lay on the couch, because I kept getting tackled by a little monkey. He can get on and off the couch no problem and he loves to climb all over me. Knees and Elbows once again being used as weapon like they were so many months ago in utero!


Even though Mama is a lot of fun. He still misses his Daddy. Here he is calling James last night!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He is too cute! I like to eat lemons too!