Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Family portraits


Our church scheduled photographers to update our church photo directory. We had to have a family portrait done or I otherwise would not have signed up to have professional pictures done just shy of 6 weeks after having Ali. It is still shocking for me to see pictures of myself with all the baby weight. I feel like I have been loosing baby weight every other year here lately! At least this is the last time. These two pictures of us didn't turn out to badly though and we ordered the ones of the kids as he did a great job with them.

The photographer couldn't believe that she was only a month and a half old. She did so well!



I think Jake and Mari show a resemblance to each other at this stage and I have been curious to see if Ali will as well. From this picture, I can already see a strong resemblance in face structure between Ali and Mari.

I can't believe how big he is now!

Mari looks so grown as well.

No comments: