Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Ali at one month old!


Here Ali is demonstrating her "Mr. Burns" hands like the character on the Simpson's does when he is plotting.



Above Ali looks at her dragon fly mobile. All three kids have used the same basic nursery furniture with alterations. Jake used this pack-n-play with a bee mobile that I made, for Mari I made butterflies and now dragon flies for Ali.
Ali likes playing with toys in her crib. So far that is all she does in her crib (although she is a good sleeper).


Both of my girls come get in bed with me/us every morning. Jake generally sleeps later than the rest of us these days, but some morning he comes and joins us as well. Don't worry, I don't leave Ali unattended next to her siblings as it looks in this picture. I am always holding and usually nursing her.
Ali is all smiles in the morning and was very excited to see me and Mari. Mari was still sleepy and not terribly excited about me taking her picture, but she generally is happy to see and talk to Ali.

No comments: