Wednesday, June 02, 2010

All in the family.


People have a variety of opinions about who Ali looks like. I posted these pictures of James and I as babies/children and Jake and Mari when they were younger so that you can see the resemblances (or lack thereof) between us all. Above is a picture of James taken by the hospital staff before he was discharged.

The picture directly above and the one directly below are me.

Above is Jake, Mari is below (I think she looked just like her Daddy here).


Jake at one month old above and one month old Mari below.


Above, Mari at one year, below Mari at two.


Jake at one year (above), three years (below) and four years old (below that).



Above me and my cousin Jared with our great grandmother Ruth Schuchs when we were around two years old.

James and I as toddlers. I think it is obvious who is who!

No comments: