Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun at the Mall!




Yes, that is Jake sitting on the right hand side in the picture. He perched on the mailbox and acted like a life guard, making sure people were going down the slide properly.


Mari likes going down backwards.


This Elmo was a much better experience than the Ernie experience at the library (posted below). If I look like I am on crack it is because I am (well not real crack, but lots of prescription medication). The kids and I have been sick in cycles so that it seems that at least one of us is sick at any given time. I am headed back to the doctor tomorrow because I think Jake has at least one ear infection (he is runing 102 fever and says his ear hurts). We seem to have allergies or something else that is causing long term congestion and then it settles into some sort of infection. Mari and I have both had bronchitis recently. Mari is teething (molars) as well so that doesn't help her congestion. It is no fun being sick and I am hoping that we get to the source of the allergy(ies) so that the suffering will end soon. I am also really busy with school and so maybe if I can catch a break I can actually post a longer update. The kids are at such cute stages (I think that must be all stages though) and I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

No comments: