Sunday, February 08, 2009

Big blue eyes.


If you click on the picture above (which should open a larger version) you can see the yellow ring around the pupils of Mari's eyes. Supposedly her eyes will stay blue since at a year old they were still blue, but just recently these yellow rings have developed. I have blue eyes with yellow flecks in them (my mom has blue with yellow rings-I think) just like Gran Mclean's eyes, but mine did not develop the yellow flecks until I was older (at least 7 years old). If you look closely you can also see the irritation on her face from were she landed on her face--casualty of walking, and probably a few other things like some left over lunch, but hey we were playing outside. Also, I do not normally let her eat my camera strap, but it was the only way I found to get a good shot of her eyes,

1 comment:

The Padens said...

Beautiful blue eyes!