Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ick!!

Don't get too close to the screen because Jake, Mari and I are sick! The plus side is the kids are sleeping more; the down side is that I don't have any energy to do anything while they are sleeping! Oh yeah and then there is the fact that we all feel like we should be the baby because none of us feel good and we are all fussy and snapping at each other! Oh well, we are reading lots of books, watching lot of TV, getting lots of cuddles and drinking lots of sprite (except Mari). I don't feel so bad about all the calories in the sprite because it is all we are consuming today. Jake only wants to eat cereal and I am not really hungry at all. I might get to blog more today, except I am on the laptop downstairs and all of my pictures are upstairs on our desktop computer so I am not sure what I will get around to.

No comments: