Wednesday, September 05, 2007

August 25th Trip to Water Valley


Jake got to feed the peacock and ride on the tractor (well sit on it anyway, as it was safely parked)


Jake had a lot of fun playing with Emily. Jake does not have any first cousins of his own. Emily is actually James' first cousin, but as she will be six this October, she didn't seem to mind playing with Jake. They hadn't seen each other since Christmas and Jake was able to play with her a lot better now that he is older. He turned 21 months old this day (August 25th). I can't believe how big he is getting! We would have taken more pictures but our camera card was full. Apparently when I delete them at work it just pretends to delete them. It actuality it makes a hidden file on my camera card so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

No comments: