Saturday, April 21, 2007

Grow, Baby Grow!


This first ultrasound picture was done on Wednesday April 11th. The heart rate was 133. This second ultrasound was done 8 days later on Thursday, April 19th. The heart rate was 167! Everything looks really good. I was so suprised to see how much the baby grew in 8 days! I have gained no weight, but none of my clothes fit. It looks like I will be in maternity clothes soon if everything continues so well! My new due date is November 27th. That is two days after Jake's birthday. After my appointment on Thursday I have regained the extreme excitement that I felt all the other times I discovered I was pregnant. I am 8 weeks 4 days as of today. We should find out if we are having another boy or a girl towards the second half of June!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay! That's great! I'm glad everything is going well for you!