Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fingernails, toenails, full moons and other miscellaneous things!


Baby Ali was born with the longest fingernails I have ever seen on a baby. She also has all these little scratches on her very wrinkly hands and feet and they said this was from being a late baby. I took a picture before very carefully trimming them.

James went outside Sunday morning to take a picture while I was in labor as we went into labor with Mari on a full moon as well and took a picture of it then as well. It is a commonly held belief that more births occur around a full moon.

I painted Mari's toenails for the first time on Thursday night. She was so proud, she keeps pulling off her shoes and socks to show people. Here I took a picture of our toes together as they are the same color.

No comments: