Saturday, March 07, 2009

Classic Mari

This was in between illnesses. It seems we have been sick off and on since January, but the past two weeks have been especially rough. This was taken just before the latest epidemic hit us. I was trying some new spring clothes on her to see how well they fit. In this picture she was jabbering away at James and I (Jake was taking a nap, which should have clued us in that he would start running a fever the next day) and pretending to talk on her cell phone. Such a cutie pie! I can't believe how big she is getting. In the many trips to the doctor's office so far this year, they tell me she is around 23lbs and a little bit above 30 inches tall now. She understands quite a few words and knows how to say a fair share as well. She loves brushing her teeth and will beg to go into the bathroom in the hopes that I will decide to give her a bath or at the least, let her brush her teeth. She is a strong little girl and very determined. I am surprised at the connections she makes and things she picks up on at her age!

No comments: