Sunday, September 28, 2008

FMC Family Day and 35 year celebration!


I took a picture of James, Jake and Mari under the big red FMC sign. We were at the entrance waiting on my dad to give us an official tour. So now Jake and Mari know where Daddy and Papoo (my dad) work! It was my first time inside the plant (I have only been in the lobby and up to James' cubicle) and I was very impressed and how big it is.

As you can see, Jake finally figured out what you are supposed to do in a bouncy castle!

Mari wanted in too, but she will just have to wait! She thinks she is a big girl and Jake thinks he is a baby so our world is topsy turvy with each of them fussing about what the other gets to do or gets away with. I am sure it will only get more complicated, but it is worth every minute of it!

No comments: