Monday, September 29, 2008

Driving Ms Mari!


Jake has been giving Mari driving lessons at Kroger. She tried to use her feet at first, but with a lot of "No, No Mari, HANDS" she eventually got the hang of it and I had two little Carrs driving me around the store (driving me what... one can only surmise).

Apparently, it wore her out and she fell asleep while I loaded the "groceries". The only groceries we got today was a six pack of Budweiser's new American Ale that James and my dad have been anxiously waiting on to make it to the shelves in Tupelo. We saw it yesterday, but you can't buy beer on a Sunday where we live now, so Jake, Mari and I swung by Kroger after I picked them up from Mothers' day out at St Luke's. I have pictures of their first day there (three weeks ago) but I haven't found them again to post them!

No comments: