Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mari's Christening Luncheon


These pictures are from the luncheon we held following Mari's Christening. James and I didn't take any pictures during the actual ceremony as we were involved in it, but my mom has some, that she took, posted on her blog (under links on the right) in case you haven't seen them already! I think things went really well, it was a very special day for us as a family.
Below are some pictures of the family that showed up. James's Aunt Yvonne came, but we took the pictures after she left (not on purpose) when Mari woke up. After all the excitement from the ceremony, Mari slept through everybody eating!
Above are James's uncle Phillip (his dad's brother) and his wife Leslie and daughter Emily with Jake and Mari. Below are James's brother John holding Jake and sister Cheri holding Mari and then James holding nothing but a big smile on his face.


Above are James's parents with Mari and below are my parents with Mari.


Last of all are the four of us as a family. The group pics didn't turn out as nicely as I hoped, but I couldn't take them before we ate (which is when Jake became super hyper and got chip cheese all over his nice white shirt) because (1) Mari was asleep (2) people were hungry. Oh well, hopefully I will get another chance to take pictures of us all as a family again soon.

No comments: