Saturday, March 15, 2008

Five Year Wedding Anniverary


Last weekend was our 5th Wedding Anniversary (Saturday, March 8th). Yes, we have outlived Nick and Jessica, Britney and K-Fed, but for non-celebrities we realize 5 years is just a drop in the bucket! However, I thought I would post some before and after pictures just for fun. These first two pictures were taken the weekend of our anniversary. I know it looks like I was sleep walking, I was so tired from getting up early and staying up late getting everything for Mari's Christening Luncheon (held that Sunday, March 9).

This next picture was taken on my 21st Birthday, which was a few weeks after we started dating (that is my sister Carrie on the left).


Above was a few months later, when we were still dating and the next one was a few weeks later. It was our engagement announcement picture.


These last two are from right after our wedding ceremony.

After 5 years I still am very happily married. He still makes me laugh. My heart still skips a beat when he walks into the room and he still makes me feel beautiful! I feel very blessed for what we have together!

No comments: