Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trip to Natchez and stop at the Natural History Museum in Jackson.


Jake and a sting ray. We went in time to see them feed the fish. I am sure most of you have already watched the video of Jake and the fish on my mom's blog!

Jake, being all boy, liked the snakes. My mom was a good sport about it and held them up to see them.

James and Jake looking at the turtles and fish.

James and Jake. Jake was clapping his hands about something.

Jake and my dad looking at fish.

Jake exploring the play area outside in the park.



Jake and James discover the ducks.

Jake and James play with the fish in the children's room at the museum.


Jake visiting Agnes, his great great (step) grandmother. Her daughter Kathy (my dad's mother's half sister) was there to take her to Jackson to visit her family. Also pictured James and my mom.

Jake, me and my mother.

Jake and my day playing with the bells at the playground.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lauren loves this place! We try to take her once a month or so, and she just gets so excited to see the fish! I must say it's one of the only good things in Jackson :o(