Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Portfolio is FINISHED!

No, Jake did not help. In fact it was very hard getting anything done around him. He is so cute that I just want to play with him all the time. He will be six months old in another week. At his four month checkup with the doctor he was 18.5 lbs and 26.5 inches. I am interested to see how much he has grown at this next appointment (6 month check-up) as he is now in the 9 to 12 month old clothes! People keep teasing that he might grow up to be taller than James. It is possible as James is 6'4", but his mother's father was 6'7"!
As the title suggests, my portfolio is complete. Now all I have to do is present it this Saturday and then I graduate the following Saturday. If you want to check out my portfolio it is at www.geocities.com/islanne. I still am making minor edits here and there, but I will still probably be doing that up until the minute I present it as nothing is ever too perfect! I promise that I will blog again soon. I have tons of pictures of Jake from Easter and the surrounding weeks. My aunt, uncle and cousins from England were over during the Easter holidays, and I just learned that my Scottish grandparents are coming over for three weeks in June. We hope to get Jake christened while they are here. There is so much to write, but for now it will have to wait another week. I have progress reports to get out and we are state testing this week so I need to go to bed. Just three weeks of school (with my students) left!
PS James is holding Jake in the above picture. In case some of you thought that my arms were just really hairy or something. Jake loves playing on the computer. At first we didn't see any harm in letting him, until he changed all of the text size settings in our web browser!

No comments: