Saturday, June 14, 2008

Starting the day off right!


Mari: (YAWN) I am so tired. It is so hard waking mama up two to three times a night just to get some food and then she is too tired to put me back in my bed so I have to put up with Daddy's snoring! It is tough work being a baby.

Mari: Mmm, this smells good. Mama drinks loads of it so it must be something I need to grow big and strong like her.

It is not half bad, I think I could make a habit out of this!

Mari has a fascination with cups and is always trying to get her hands and gums on them. Don't worry, no babies were given coffee in the making of this picture sequence (although she got closer than I planned at one point as I was taking pictures with one hand and holding her and the coffee with the other) and in fact as you can tell from the cup turning black (the picture of an incredibly cute Christmas Jake from 2006 only shows up when the cup is warm or hot) the coffee was cold so she was in no danger of being scalded.

No comments: