Saturday, February 09, 2008

Christmas 2007


Here are a few pictures from Christmas with James' family. I am afraid that I only have pictures to post of his family as we video taped Christmas with our family (James, Jake, Mari and myself) and then I was so involved with helping Jake unwrap presents at my parents house that I forgot to take many pictures. I have about five pictures, but I have my pajamas on in them and Jake is only half dressed. It is hard to take pictures of something when you are trying to participate in it as well. Maybe I will do a better job next year, or at least remind James to take pictures for me.

Above, Jake and his uncle John, below, Jake and his aunt Cheri.


Above James helps Jake figure out one of his Christmas Presents and below Jake tries out his new tractor.


Above is Jake and his dad's first cousin Emily, along with his Grandmother Carr and baby Mari. Below is James' uncle Phillip and his daughter Emily with baby Mari.

No comments: