Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I am not alone!

My principal is always telling us that we need to imagine our child is sitting in the classroom with us when we teach. For the next seven months that will be a lot easier for me to do. I wasn't planning on blogging about this yet, but I had to put in a request for Monday off for my first major prenatal visit and some how word got around (even though I wrote on the request to please not tell anyone yet). We found out on Monday, March 21st (James' Birthday) that I was about 5-8 weeks pregnant. We will know more after the visit on Monday, April 4th, which is when they will do the first ultra-sound. I will try and blog more then, but for now I am very tired (and excited). It is amazing how things change over night. Parenthood was something we thought we could wait a few more years for, and now I don't know how we are going to wait seven more months!

1 comment:

Johan Schnabel said...

En todo caso, enhorabuena !!!