Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Thank you Sam Walton!

Jameses don't come with instruction booklets, but I still don't know how I didn't think of it sooner. Going to the grocery store every three days is not only time consuming and expensive but also tiring. However, so far I have not been able to figure out another way to keep enough food in the house to feed my James. SAMS!(sort of like Costco for you Brits) Why am I just now thinking of this? James and I joined Sams' Club on Sunday, and went grocery shopping. I bought huge boxes of James food (frozen corn dogs, frozen sausage egg and cheese biscuits, and lots of ketchup). It all fit nicely in our freezer and it was a lot cheaper than buying the same amount of food over a one or two week period. Thanks to Mum for offering to get me a Sam's Club Membership Card. I know it may sound sort of silly, but one serious concern I have about having children is that they might all have their father's metabolism (APPETITE). I have a hard enough time planning and preparing James' meals (when I cook there are usually no left overs) I don't know how I could possibly plan and/or prepare for two, three or four Jameses (especially when they are growing). Now, that I have rediscovered Sam's I am not so worried about it. Anyway I only have one James to worry about feeding now, so I have plenty of time to build that industrial sized kitchen.

No comments: